Create the quintessential Bollywood beauty look with tips from Director of Makeup Artistry Mickey Contractor.
Skin: M·A·C Studio Conceal and Correct Palette, M·A·C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15, M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream, Blot Powder/Loose, Cream Colour Base in Hush, Powder Blush in Mocha, Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark, M·A·C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC42
Eyes: Cream Colour Base in Tint, Modern Twist Kajal Liner In Squid, In Extreme Dimension Waterproof In Dimensional Black, Full Eyelash Curler, Eye Shadow In Brun
Lips: Lipstick in Half ‘n Half, Lip Conditioner (Tube)
Brushes: 217 Brush, 190 Brush, 219 Brush, 116 Brush, 129 Brush, 266 Brush
Shop the look:
1. Prep the skin with moisturizer and skincare.
2. Using your fingers and M·A·C Studio Conceal and Correct Palette, mix an orange shade with a concealer shade and dab under the eyes and around the face to cover any dark spots or blemishes.
3. To ensure the concealer does not move, tap Blot Powder/Loose over the concealed areas using a 217 Brush and blend with a sponge.
4. Mix M·A·C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC42 with M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream and dab all over the face using a 190 Brush and blend with a sponge.
5. Mattify the skin and set the foundation with a 129 Brush and Blot Powder/Loose.
6. Contour the nose using Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark with a 217 Brush. Add Powder Blush in Mocha to the cheekbones, temples and hairline with a 116 Brush.
7. Using fingers, highlight the tops of the cheekbones with Cream Colour Base in Hush. Blend the products for a flawless finish using a sponge.
8. Dab Cream Colour Base in Tint over the eyelids with fingers and powder lightly using a 217 Brush.
9. Apply Eye Shadow in Brun all over the eyelid with a 217 Brush and blend.
10. Use M·A·C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC42 as a highlighter under the brows.
11. Curl the lashes with the Lash Curler, then add Modern Twist Kajal Liner in Squid on the upper and lower waterline to intensify eyes. Tidy excess with a Q-tip.
12. Blend Eye Shadow in Brun using the 219 Brush on the lower lash line. Clean brush and blend some more to create a smoky eye.
13. Extend the upper and lower lash line using Eye Shadow in Carbon with the 266 brush.
14. Apply In Extreme Dimension Waterproof mascara on the upper and lower lashes.
15. Dab Lip Conditioner (Tube) on lips and tap on Lipstick in Half ‘n Half using fingers.