To read the complete list of Shahnaz Hussain Beauty Tips –
Who does not love a glowing radiant skin? Well, it also does not come easy. To maintain a healthy glow on your skin, here are few tips from Shahnaz Hussain. Check them out!
• To get the beautiful and glowing skin of your dreams, you should never skip toning! Shahnaz Hussain points out that one must tone the face daily to make it glow from within.
• You can use chilled rose water as it is the best natural skin toner! Dab some rose water into cotton wool and wipe face and neck gently with it after your skin cleansing without fail.
• To brighten skin tone, use a face and body scrub twice a week. Mix ground almonds with curd, add a pinch of turmeric to it and use it as a scrub on the face and body.
• You could also use sesame seeds, dried mint leaves, and honey for a scrub. Crush the sesame seeds and powder the dried mint leaves. Mix them with a little honey and apply it on the skin. Leave it on for five minutes. Rub gently before washing it off.
• To get soft and glowing skin, mix honey and lemon juice in equal quantities and apply it daily on your face. Wash it off after 20 minutes.
• Bring back the lost glow with a mixture of lime juice, cucumber juice, and milk. Apply this to face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water. This can be done thrice a week.
• You could also try; yogurt with a pinch of turmeric powder. This paste can be applied to the face and left to stay for 15 minutes again. Wash with cold water and pat dry. Your skin will receive a radiant glow.
• For supple skin and a radiant glow, you should try; a mixture of curd and 2 tablespoons of tomato juice. Apply this daily to skin. It will remove impurities and mild tanning, add adds a beautiful glow to skin!
Hope you like the beauty tips from Shahnaz Hussain. Subscribe to our channel for more tips. 🙂